- The child car seat Beryl can easily be adapted to the growth of your child. From babies, to toddlers, to kids up to an age of 7 years, your little passenger always rides in the correct position while being comfortable and safe at the same time. A comfortable, removable Cocoon insert is included in delivery and suitable for being used during the first weeks and months. The soft insert surrounds your baby safely and ensures an ergonomic sitting position.
- Installing the Beryl in every vehicle is possible due to the hybrid installation options. With the help of the Isofix or your car’s own seat belt, the child car seat can be installed in every car. The built-in support leg ensures maximum stability and thus adds to even more safety. If you have installed the Bery correctly, the base will confirm this with a green visual signal.
- With the outstanding impact protection provided by the new innovative G-Cell and AirProtect technology, the Beryl features maximum side impact protection which includes a unique air cushion in the headrest as well as maximum protection in the shoulder area. You can travel with a reassured feeling as you provide you child with the greatest possible protection in the event of an accident.
- With the “Easy-in and -out” harness system, fastening and unfastening your child has never been easier. The harness stays open while you lift your child out of the Beryl or put them into the child car seat, and with one click they are secured safely by using the belt buckle. Time-consuming searching for the built-in straps under your seated child is thus avoided and you are provided with less stress and more comfort! As you adapt the headrest to your child’s growth, the harness system adjusts simultaneously. Furthermore, the Beryl features a soft padding of the straps as well as a multi-adjustable reclining position for a relaxed ride.
- This multi-age child car seat that grows with your little one ensures your child a safe ride in a rear-facing mode up to a weight of 13 kg. When it’s time to move on to the next higher group, you can easily switch the car seats direction so that your little one can travel in a forward-facing mode.
There are no reviews yet.